A beautiful development of detached properties in Epping are standing out from the crowd thanks to a range of Dale Joinery’s timber casement windows and statement entrance door.
Property developer Gary Field specialises in creating bespoke, quality sites in and around the Epping area, building beautiful family homes.
Working on his latest development, Gary was introduced to the Dale Joinery range of timber windows and doors. Having seen the quality of the range for himself, Gary opted to incorporate Dale’s Flush casement windows and entrance door.
Dale’s most popular range of made to measure timber windows, its flush casements are ideally suited to both new build properties with a traditional design and the refurbishment of character homes.
With a focus on quality, Dale’s flush casement windows feature:
- Engineered timber to ensure no twisting or warping
- Scandinavian Window Technology
- Exceptionally high levels of insulation
- Factory applied micro porous paint for maximum protection
- A range of glazing options
- Part Q certification for new build properties (in line with PAS24)
- High performance double glazing
- Integrated drainage and ventilation channels
- Warm edge spacer bars
- Advanced draught sealing
- Multi-point locking systems
- Over 200 colour schemes available including option for different colours on the inside and outside
Building on the manufacturing qualities, Dale’s range of windows and doors are fully factory finished and delivered to site ready to fit. They also feature a range of manufacturing guarantees including 10-year guarantees for the sealed units, hardware and workmanship and an 8-year paint guarantee.
Gary was delighted with the finished look of the properties commenting:
“The quality of the casement windows is excellent, I would definitely use Dale’s windows and doors in future projects.”
To find out more about the Dale range of windows and doors call on of the team on 0845 652 7399 or download the latest brochure on http://www.dalewindows.co.uk/download-dale-timber-windows-doors-brochure